Want to go to university but did not finish High School?

If you have not completed your GCSE’s, Bachillerato or secondary education, you can get your GED diploma during the summer at The American College in Spain. The GED is an official high school equivalency certificate that grants access to U.S. universities.

Get your GED this Summer and begin your university studies in September at The American College in Spain.



Course start and end dates:

  • Option 1: May 21st – July 28th
  • Option 2: June 4th – August 10th

Students wishing to apply to the GED course, should present the following documents:

  1. Application Form
  2. Placement Test is required prior to admission.
  3. Passport photocopy. If Spanish national or resident, national identification document(DNI /NIE)
  4. 150€ Administration Fee

For more information please contact: or +34 952 763 593

For more information about GED courses, please click HERE.