Designed for Florida community college students, the Guaranteed Program for Admission helps you stay focused on earning your undergraduate degree and plan for a smooth transfer to ASU.
ASU partners with the following community colleges in Florida
- Broward College
- Hillsborough Community College
- Miami Dade College
- Palm Beach State College
- Seminole State College
Guaranteed admission requirements
General university admission is guaranteed upon successfully meeting the following conditions:*
- a transfer associate degree with a minimum cumulative transfer GPA of 2.50.
- a completed Florida General Education Curriculum, with a minimum cumulative transfer GPA of 2.50 plus either a final high school transcript or GED
- completion of at least 24 transferable semester credits with a minimum cumulative transfer GPA of 3.00 (4.00=“A”) plus either a final high school transcript or GED
You will also need to submit an Arizona State University admission application, including any additional documents required, such as official college transcripts.
*Some ASU colleges and schools have additional or higher requirements for admission into their programs.
Next step: Build a Transfer Map and sign up for the Guaranteed Program for Admission
The Guaranteed Program for Admission helps you plan and complete your community college coursework to meet the lower-division course requirements for your ASU major. When you complete the program, you’ll be on track to earn your bachelor’s degree. Use the Transfer Map search to select your transfer college and ASU major, the results of which will outline all of the courses to take prior to transfer. Once you have the desired combination, sign up to receive all of the Guaranteed Program for Admission benefits.
To be eligible for the Guaranteed Admissions Program benefits such as guaranteed admission into ASU and your major, you’ll need to complete the following steps:
- Build your Transfer Map. Visit the Transfer Guide to build your Transfer Map. Enter your desired ASU major and current college information to outline the courses you can complete prior to transferring.
- Create Transfer Guide Account. Next, create a Transfer Guide account so that you may save your Transfer Map and refer to it later.
- Complete Agreement Form. After you receive an email confirming account creation, you will complete the transfer pathway agreement form in the Transfer Guide. This step will make you eligible to receive the benefits of the program.
- Stay Connected to ASU. After completing the agreement form, you’ll receive an email confirmation. Watch for communications from ASU to keep you connected to the university as you complete your community college coursework. Continue referring to your Transfer Map to ensure you’re taking the right classes to transfer to your ASU degree.
Reference link: https://admission.asu.edu/transfer/gpa/florida